May 27, 2019
Senior Business Development Manager
- Job Responsibilities:
- Explore new business opportunities, formulate plans and strategies on overseas bank & financial institution cooperation.
- Positively develop partnerships with banks and financial institutions, conduct market analysis (including competitor information), and address clients’ requirements by providing accurate solutions.
- Coordinate internal resources, communicate with cross-function teams for project arrangement.
- Lead the team for assigned projects, monitor business strategy, negotiation and implementation process.
- Qualification & Requirements:
- 7 years’ or above working experience of business development related role, payment industry preferred.
- Broad international vision, working experience with overseas exposure is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in oral and written English, could use English as working language.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and self-motivated.