We are where you want to be - leading the way in the exciting and rapidly growing field of FinTech industry. With a commitment to quality services and quality careers, SwiftPass Technologies Co., LTD. can be your most valuable connection. We are seeking an eager, motivated product manager trainee to join our growing organization.
As Product Manager Trainees, you are key to our business growth and success. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive training will include 2-3 rotations in several departments such as Product, Marketing, Sales and R&D where you can learn our culture, key process and how to lead teams. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running the product department.
- The product manager trainees may do any of the following:
- Gain good understanding of product managing and developing. Be responsible for whole product creation process, include but not limited to the design, management and optimization of the function and system of company's overseas payment product;
- Take full ownership to manage project scope, time, cost, risk and stakeholders. Ensure all business planning and product design of the payment back-end portal are well prepared;
- Keep good communication and coordination with internal colleagues and external clients to meet the needs of business departments;
- Generate analytical report as reference for decision-makers by analyzing the products on competitors’ side as well as in the international payment industry;
- Take initiative to resolve any difficulties or problems with creative approaches until full resolution.
- We’re seeking individuals with the following:
- Fresh graduates
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major not limited
- Proficient communication skills in both oral and written English
- Fluent in oral Cantonese will be a plus
- Strong learning, analysis and follow-up ability
- Strong interest in cross-border payment and international payment products, continuous attention on payment industry trends
- Strong execution ability, able to quickly advance under high pressure
- Strong organizational abilities, good time management and prioritization skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills at all levels, with great attention to detail
- Relevant intern experience in payment industry will be highly preferred